Sunday, April 22, 2012

Chapter 1

Okay, so I'm a geek! There, now I said it! It's true.
I am not a nerd---I don't know a bunch of stuff no one else knows. And, although I can act like a dork at times, I wouldn't consider myself a dork either. I am, however, a geek!
I am a book geek. I love kids books and anything by or about Laura Ingalls Wilder. Authors are rockstars! I have a nice collection of signed books from authors I have met over my 18 year career as a Librarian.
I am a TV junkie. I love cheesy TV shows and feel the need to own many of them. My favorites change often, these days, I am watching Sports Night for the first time and have watched all of season one within my 30 day Netflix free trial. My roommate introduced me to this quirky British show called the IT Crowd....a must watch (for geeks, nerds, AND dorks!)
I love my 80's music! Still smile when Survivor's "High on You" plays on the radio and can be founded rockin' it out at a stop light to some Def Leppard. Never mind the girl in the red car...she is special :)
So, there you go...I'm a geek!

No comments:

Post a Comment